I’m finally going away in a couple of weeks on an anniversary trip with the hubby to Puerto Rico (yay!) and can’t wait for the airplane funk that comes with it…not.
Here are a few tips on how to stay pretty throughout a rough flight:
1. Drink tons of water! Not only will it help hydrate your skin, but it’ll keep you awake and feeling fresh.
2. Moisturizer is essential in keeping skin hydrated. Bring lip balm as well as a small tube for your face, and for your body.
3. Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter: apply it right before leaving to plan to look fresh and awake for any destination.
4. Face Wipes: these are great for extremely long flights. Use one before sleeping and upon awakening to stay fresh and clean.
5. Purell and Emergen-C: being constricted on a plane for hours means being surrounded by germs with no way out! Keep Purell on hand and use every few hours to keep hands clean. A mix of water and Emergen-C will fill you up with vitamins keeping you healthy and strong so you don’t catch a cold.
6. Highlighting Cream: trade foundation in for a highlighter when traveling. Skin tends to get really dull and a slight shimmer will make you look awake and alive.
7. Oil Blotting Sheets: For your skin, and your hair! I keep them with me even when I’m not traveling to avoid unwanted oil.
8. Lip Gloss: go for a pink hue- it’ll brighten up your entire face in no time at all.
What are your tips for staying pretty on an airplane?
-Patti, contributing elfette