Angelina Jolie’s pout is enviable, with or without lipstick, but here’s a quick how-to on her look from the Golden Globes.
1. Start out by plumping and priming lips with our Lip Primer & Plumper. The plumper will help boost your pout while the primer will ensure the lipstick stays on all night.
2. Apply our Lip Lock Pencil to the edges of the lips to prevent the lipstick from seeping into lines around the lip, otherwise known as ‘bleeding’.
3. Line lips with our Lip Liner & Blender Brushin the shade ‘Red’ and fill lips in completely. Filling in the lips will help the lipstick last longer.
4. Apply our Lipstick in ‘Fearless’ with a Lip Brush to the center of the lips. Using the brush, feather the color outwards. Doing so will eliminate any harsh lines around the edges of the lips.
5. Line the eyes with our Cream Eyeliner in ‘Black’ and wing out the ends.
6. Coat lashes with our Mineral Infused Mascara in ‘Black’ and add False Lashes if desired.
7. Bring the Lipstick and Retractable Lip Liner Brush with you for touch ups!
-Patti, contributing elfette