Hey elfette! Put down your protractor and pick up your lip balm… it's time to learn about my locker must-haves for fall. If you're bummed about going back to class all day long, this post will get your pep back! Here are some great pieces from e.l.f. you need to try for school:
LESSON 1: CASES
You'll need a cute case/bag to store your stuff, elfette! That way you'll be able to carry your things or keep them in your locker without breaking anything. My top picks are
• The e.l.f. Essential Dump Bag — Dump your products and go! This case is the perfect size for your necessary daily items and then some. I love that it's flat compared to most makeup bags and cases, because I can fit it into my larger purse or store it in a drawer.
• The e.l.f. Essential Signature Bag — This double-zippered bag gets you organized fast. Keep brushes on one side and compacts/lip stuff on the other! This bag is shorter in size than the dump bag, and fits into a backpack, smaller space or a corner of your locker with ease.
• The e.l.f. Essential Train Case — For the girl who loves to over pack… a.k.a.. ME! This case will fit your makeup, your brushes, and can probably even store some hair product to make it an all-in-one, beauty stop. It conveniently has a mirror built in, so you don't need an extra compact. This should fit at the bottom of your locker, but not your purse.
• The e.l.f. Studio Beauty School 32-Piece Eyeshadow Palette has a ton of great colors for you to experiment with. Use the softer colors on your lids and the bold colors as liners to dress up your whole look! Pressed for space in your makeup case? Use the pink or red shadows as blush!
• In most cases, a little mascara can make you look more awake! Apply some of the e.l.f. Studio 3-in-1 Mascara to those lashes and get everyone thinking you didn't have an all-night, cram session.
• My absolute favorite liner is the e.l.f. Mineral Eyeliner, for it's creamy and smooth texture. I also hate to carry around a sharpener, so this pencil just rolls out and is super thin for storage.
• If you love hoarding gloss, this e.l.f. Essential Beauty School 3-piece Hypershine Set is your DREAM. Three, easy-to-wear colors in one set, for $1 EACH… How could you go wrong?
• Every girl needs a go-to lip balm. Carry this in your purse, your backpack or even your pocket! The e.l.f. Studio Conditioning Lip Balm is sure to please with it's hydration and fun colors.
• So gym class isn't your favorite because your skin gets oily. Afterwards, apply a bit of the e.l.f. Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder to your face and let the shine disappear. Touch up your makeup too any time in the day with the powder and sponge. Easy!
• I'm not a fan of carrying around a bottle of foundation, so concealer does the trick when I'm out. Add the e.l.f. Studio Concealer to your makeup bag for school and it's like having a mini foundation!
• The e.l.f. Essential All Over Color Stick is awesome! You can touch up your blush with it, apply it on your eyes for shimmer or even on your lips. A three-in-one product is perfect for smaller makeup bags or when you're in a rush.
What's your favorite makeup to bring to school?