We just saw ‘Breaking Dawn, Part 1’ this weekend and we can’t wait to go back and see it again! We cannot get over how beautiful Kristen Stewart looks on her wedding day (and how scary she looks throughout the rest of the movie!) To recreate her look follow these simple steps:
1. For a smoky bridal eye, start out by applying our Studio Single Eyeshadow in ‘Wild Wheat’ from the base of the lid and just passed the crease.
2. Next, with our Small Angled Brush, line the upper and lower lash line with the shade ‘Charcoal’.
3. Blend out the upper lash line with our Blending Eye Brush until the colors blend seamlessly.
4. Apply black eyeliner to the upper lash line only, and finish off the eyes with two thick coats of black mascara.
5. For Kristen’s flawless complexion, prime the skin with our Mineral Face Primer.
7. Next, apply our Cream Blush in ‘Seductress’ for a natural rosy glow.
8. For tinted and glossy lips, apply our Conditioning Lip Balm in the shade ‘Nice & Natural’.
There you have it, simple and beautiful! Can you believe Twilight is still #1 at the box office?
~Patti, contributing elfette