Every year the Met Ball brings out the biggest names in fashion and entertainment! This year was no exception. SJP, Cameron, Rachel Zoe, and Zac Posen all hit the red carpet to bring their most original looks to the red carpet for what is definitely the most daring night in fashion.
While I am WAY too nice to talk about the worst looks, I've compiled a list of my FAVORITE looks from last night's event!
1. Scarlett Johansson really brought her A-game to the event in this off the shoulder number with a mermaid skirt. She's definitely been off the mark lately while promoting the Avengers, but this dress and natural hair & makeup look made me realize why I've always loved her.
2. Gwenyth Paltrow can really do no wrong in my book. She is the epitome of chic. This dress is classy and sexy at the same time, which is extremely hard balance.
3. Can you believe Renee Zelwegger is 42? She is absolutely stunning in this black backless number by Emilio Pucci.
4. Katherine McPhee looks smashing in this classicly cut Ellie Saab. I absolutely LOVE that she choose such a bright and bold color in a sea of darker dresses.
5. Kate Bosworth! That dress! That lip! It's all working! L.O.V.E.
6. Amy Adams looks so gorgeous in this one-shoulder chiffon dress! Black + White + Gold = AMAZING on this gorgeous red head!
Who are your top choices for best dressed, elfettes?!
e.l.f. Social Media Maven
PS – First 25 commenters get a $5 coupon code!