Hey Elfettes! We hope you all picked up a copy of this months Marie Claire! Blake Lively looks unbelievably chic and her eyes are glowing green, I just had to create a how-to tutorial for you guys!
1. Start by priming the eye with our Cream Eyeshadow in 'Bronzed'. Apply to the lid and blend into the crease so the color faces gradually. Then apply the shadow to the lower lash line for a sultry effect.
2. Using our Mineral Eyeshadow in 'Elegant', highlight the inner corners of the eyes.
3. Line the upper lash line with our Kohl Eyeliner in 'Black' and smudge the line for a soft but dramatic effect.
4. Coat lashes with 3 coats of Mascara– top and bottom. Apply Individual False Eyelashes on the ends of the eye for extra drama.
5. Groom and shape brows with our Eyebrow Treat & Tame.
6. Dust some Bronzer to the outter edges of the faces for a bronzed sculpted look.
7. Hydrate lips with our Soothing Lip Balm in the flavor of your choice!
Check out page 65 for a nice little surprise!
-Patti, contributing elfette