Get It Done 101 – How to STOP Procrastinating and Tackle Your BIG Ideas with Confidence … So that You Can Make More Money and Help More People!
Do you have lots of ideas for business projects you’d like to do, but you don’t get around to them?
People ask me all the time, “Kim, HOW do you do all that you do?“
This has been a really productive year for me… I re-launched my website, created a high-traffic blog, launched a new membership program, hosted an online telesummit with 18 experts, was on TV and radio numerous times (including the Today Show) and released a new info-product. And, I’m also the mother of three young (and very busy) children.
How have I done all this? The answer is…I have a really great system.
I recently decided to break down what it is that I do, so I could teach others. What I’ve created is a simple 5-step “Get it Done System” that can support you get your brilliant ideas out into the world.
Good news for you is that on Thursday October 15th at 1 PM EST, I’ll be pulling back the curtain and showing you EXACTLY how I’ve done it all during my F*REE teleclass – Get It Done 101 – How to STOP Procrastinating and Tackle Your BIG Ideas with Confidence…So that You Can Make More Money and Help More People!###
This system I teach can be used repeatedly for ANY ideas that you want to take from vision to execution.
What I’ll teach you is how to:
- Get clarity around your ideas and your vision (like which projects on your to-do list are going to generate the most income and the most momentum)
- Break down your project into “bite-size” manageable pieces so you never feel overwhelmed by your big ideas
- Learn the art of resourcefulness (you don’t have to know HOW everything gets done)
- Get out of your own way and stay focused as you move towards your big goals
- Use my 5 strategies to get whatever you want done, done (won’t that feel great?)
If you are interested in reserving a spot in this complimentary teleclass click here.
Kim DeYoung is the original Metromom—a motivated mom entrepreneur committed to her family, her career and achieving success on her own terms. Also known as the “Get It Done Girl”, Kim is the dynamic and creative force behind Metromom.com, the “get it done” resource for the busy mom entrepreneur, providing solutions on marketing, money, mindset and motherhood.