When we found this picture on Pinterest, the comments were gushing over her hairstyle. It’s gorgeous, but we were more excited about the glow she has on her cheeks! It looks so natural and pairs beautifully with her Greek-goddess dress and hair. Here’s how to achieve her look:
2. Using our Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder, apply the ‘bronzer’ to the hollows of the cheeks and the ‘blush’ to the apples of the cheeks. Blend in for a seamless finish.
3. Grab our Body Shimmer in ‘Mystic Moonlight’ and dab the product onto your fingers so that you can have precise placement. Apply the highlighter to the upper cheekbone and right under the eyebrow in a tapping motion. Don’t forget to blend!
4. Apply our Cream Eyeshadow in Bronzed to the lid and blend up to the crease.
5. For that smoky effect, apply black eyeliner to the upper and lower lash lines, as well as the lower waterline.
6. Coat lashes with 1-2 coats of our Lash Extending Mascara.
7. Apply our Mineral Lipstick in the shade ‘Fiery Fuchsia’ for a warm pout.
What’s your favorite thing about Kate’s look?
-Patti, contributing elfette