This months last color crush blog is all about nails! Today we played with some textures and came up with this awesome Fall nail tutorial for you guys. It's matte red polish with gold glitter half moons. Here's how:
1. Using your trusty Nail File, prep and file the nails to your desired shape.
2. Apply 2 coats of our Nail Polish in Red Velvet and let dry in between coats.
3. Tip: When applying dark/red nail polishes, don't start painting all the way up at the nail bed, go a drop down and start from there to avoid a messy mani.
4. Using out Matte Finisher top coat, apply one coat over the red polish.
5. This will create the matte effect in seconds!
6. Using our Nail Polish in Golden Goddess, be careful to apply only to the top of the nails. Paint the shape of a half moon at the base of your nails and round out the shape.
7. Show off your awesome new mani to every coworker and friend out there like we did!
Patti, contributing elfette