Warm weather has FINALLY started to take over! The days are longer and I’m getting the itch to head out east to the beach! In the spirit of summer, I bring you my picks for the hottest suits of 2012
1. Floral prints are so in right now! This ruffled suit screams feminine and playful with a demure navy that is brought to life with hints of coral, lavender, and green! With it’s top and bottom sold sperately at Target this bikini coming in at right under $14 total is a steal!
2. This geometric print is perfect for the modern elfette looking to hit the most popular beach on the shore this summer! I’ve seen chevron and stripes all over Pinterest for MONTHS and it’s only made my obsession grow! Evoking fun with it’s bright print, you’ll definitely stand out on the sand! Find the top here and bottom here, at around $20, you’ll look like you just walked out of Saks!
3. Neon colors are all over the place this summer! This neon yellow will definitely have people revolving around you as if you were the hot, yellow sun itself! At $58, it’s not quite a steal, but worth checking out!
4. The LBB! Little Black Bikini! Everyone needs one and with these gold accents this one is chic and elegant. Find it at Target!
5. Fringe is so hot for this summer! I saw this bikini on Pinterest during the winter and I’ve been patiently waiting for the weather to warm up so that I could rock it at a beach party! Al little on the expensive side, this will definitely be my one swimsuit splurge this summer! Find it at Bloomingdales!
What trends will you be rocking out on the beach this summer?!
e.l.f. Social Media Maven
PS – First 25 comments get a $5 coupon code!