Every woman’s biggest concern is skin. Or at least it should be! Ever do an awesome smoky eye but it just doesn’t look right for some reason? It’s your skin- and it’s begging you for help. Here’s a guide to flawless skin:
1. Moisturizer- I don’t care if you have oily skin, you need moisturizer. Any dermatologist will agree. There are tons of moisturizers out there for every skin type so you have no excuse!
Try our Studio Tinted Moisturizer
2. Primer- This will fill in pores, making them almost invisible to the naked eye. It’s also perfect for those long days when you need your makeup to stay on all day/night.
Try our Mineral Infused Face Primer
3. The right foundation- Some people need full coverage, some need sheer. Some people need liquid, and some need powder. It all depends on your skin type and what your skin needs. If your skin is normal, go with whatever you prefer. If skin is dry, go for tinted moisturizers, liquid foundations, and even creams. If your skin is oily, go for mineral powders. Again, there is something out there for everyone!
Try our Flawless Finish Foundation or our Mineral Foundation
4. Concealer- You need two concealers; one for under eye circles, and one for blemishes. The concealer for under eye circles should be a peach toned (not yellow), creamy concealer. The peach will counteract any purple or blue under the eyes and you should use a creamy concealer because if the concealer is too thick it will settle into lines. The second concealer you should have is a yellow toned concealer for covering blemishes and taking down any redness in the face, most commonly found around the nostrils and edges of the mouth.
Try our Complete Coverage Concealer
5. Bronzer- Not everyone needs this, but it is a great tool for flawless skin. Bronzer not only gives your skin an awakened glow, but it also gives your face some shape and definition. It’s scary seeing someone with full coverage foundation and no shape in their face!
Try our Studio Bronzers
6. Blush- The most flattering and natural shade on everyone is a reddish hot pink applied lightly to the places where you naturally blush (go for a run, and see where your face flushes, generally under the eyes.)
Try our Studio Blushes or our Cream Blushes
What are your tips for flawless skin?
Patti, Contributing Elfette