There was definitely a British invasion on the red carpet at this year’s Grammy Awards and Jessie J was an offender! Her dress was my personal favorite, and her makeup paired beautifully. Usually we see Jessie in a black winged out smoky eye, but on Sunday night she went for a sexy and smoldering purple eye look with nude lips.
1. Prime the eyes with our Mineral Eyeshadow Primer to ensure that the eyeshadow lasts all night.
2. Apply our Mineral Eyeshadow in 'Royal' to the lid up to the crease, and to the lower lash line. Blend until there are no harsh lines.
4. Line the inner rims of the eyes and the upper lash line with black eyeliner to define eyes.
5. Coat lashes with our Volume plumping Mascara for maximum volume lashes. Apply our Dramatic Lashes for extra flare.
6. Prime the skin with Mineral Face Primer for a flawless base.
7. Apply our Flawless Finish Foundation in the shade that best fits you starting from the center of the face and working outwards. Conceal any under eye circles or blemishes with our Complete Coverage Concealer.
8. Contour the face by applying bronzer right below the cheekbones and blend so there are no harsh lines.
10. Dust some HD Powder down the center of the face for pore-less perfection and you are good to go!
What was your favorite Grammy look?
-Patti, Contributing Elfette