Happy 22nd Birthday to the lovely Kristen Stewart! We are one of Kristen’s biggest fans and we cant wait to see Snow White and the Huntsman starring her as Snow White and Charlize Theron as The Evil Queen! Here’s a Kristen Stewart makeup tutorial to hold you guys over:
1. Using our Brightening Eye Color in ‘Silver Lining’, grab the dark silver shade and apply the color to the lid and to the lower lash line. Blend out any harsh edges with a blending brush.
2. Apply the lightest pink shade to the inner corners of the eyes to add a beautiful highlight.
3. Using your bronzer from the Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder, contour the cheekbones, forehand, and the crease of the eyes for depth and dimension. Apply the blush from the duo to the apples of the cheeks and blend back towards the hairline.
4. Line the eyes with a thin line of our Cream Eyeliner in ‘Black’.
5. Curl lashes and apply two coats of our Lash Extending Mascara.
6. Define eyebrows with our studio Eyebrow Kit in the shade that best suits you.
7. Apply our Matte Lip color in Coral to the lips and throw it in your bag for touch ups!
Are you guys as excited as we are about Snow White and the Huntsman??
Patti, Contributing Elfette