We loved Leighton Meester’s laid back look from this years MTV Movie Awards! The colors were gorgeous and perfect for a summer night out. Here’s how:
1. Using a coral eyeshadow from the 100 Piece Eyeshadow Palette, apply the color to the lids.
2. Taking a color a few shades darker (a warm orange/brown), contour the crease of the eyes and blend until there are no harsh lines.
3. Using our Liquid Eyeliner in Black, line the upper lash line with a thin smooth line. Flick out the ends if you prefer a cat-eye effect.
4. Curl lashes and coat with two coats of our new 3-in-1 Mascara.
6. Finally, apply our Lipstick in ‘Captivating’ straight from the tube and stash it in your purse for on the go touch-ups!
Who wore your favorite makeup look at the MTV Movie Awards this year?
-Patti, contributing elfette