Miley, we hope you feel better and recover quickly from your blender incident! Here’s a makeup look to hold you guys over:
1. Start by priming the eyelids with our Eyelid Primer so that the eyeshadow will last all night.
2. Apply our Mineral Eyeshadow in ‘Elegant’ to the lids and bring the color down to the lower lash line as well to brighten up the eyes for a fresh faced look.
3. Grab our Natural False Lashes and cut the strip in half to create a half-lash or an end-lash. apply the lash halves to the outer edge of the eyes and let dry.
4. Line the outer edge of the eyes with black Liquid Liner to conceal the lash band and give more depth to the eyes.
5. Apply two coats of our Volume Plumping Mascara to bind your lashes with the falsies.
6. Apply our Flawless Finish Foundation in the shade that best suits you and conceal any blemishes with our Complete Coverage Concealer.
7. Apply the blush from our Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder to the apples of the cheeks, sweeping the color back and into the hairline.
8. Finish off by lining and filling in lips with our Matte Lip Color in ‘Nearly Nude’ and top that with any clear gloss!
Patti, contributing elfette