Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol beat The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo this Christmas weekend at the box office! Personally, I haven't read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo yet so I don't want to spoil it by seeing the movie first, but I did get a chance to see Mission Impossible. It was my first Mission Impossible movie (I know, I know, I'm slowly catching up) but I loved it! It was action packed, suspenseful, and funny.
Paula Patton played Jane, one of the IMF agents on Tom Cruises' team. I was constantly drooling over her makeup and promised myself I'd write up a blog on the party scene in Mumbai where Jane has to extract codes from an Indian tycoon to disarm the satellites. It's exciting! Channeling her inner Indian princess, Patton is wearing a stunning turquoise cutout gown, wavy locks, and sultry makeup.
1. Start by lining the upper lash line with black Liquid Liner, adding a flick at the end. Make sure the flick goes more out than up.
2. Using a black creamy eyeliner pencil, draw a line across the lower lash line and connect it to the wing.
3. Line the upper and lower waterline with the black pencil for extreme drama.
5. Next, apply Mineral Infused Primer for a smooth base.
6. Apply our Mineral Foundation in the shade that best suits you for naturally radiant skin.
7. Contour the face with our Healthy Glow Bronzer in 'Matte Bronze'.
8. Since Patton has deep skin tone, I would recommend using the Studio Blush in 'Blushing Rose'. (This color looks beautiful on light skins too!).
9. Finish off the look with our Mineral Lipstick in 'Fiery Fuchsia'.
What did you guys think of Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol?
-Patti, contributing elfette.