Affordable and quality cosmetics are what every girl needs. I may be biased, but working here has definitely made me partial to the goodies we sell. I’d love to share my all time faves with you guys, and I definitely want to know YOUR faves too!
1. Flawless Finish Foundation: The color selection is amazing, the coverage is strong enough to cover up my acne scarring without looking all caked up, and the price cannot be beat. The pump is also a plus, ensuring that what comes out does not go back in which keeps my makeup fresh and bacteria free.
2. Volume Plumping Mascara: I’ve been playing with this baby for a while now and absolutely love it! The fat, thick brush is a preview of how the mascara works- it gives you fat, thick lashes. I keep it in my bag for days when my eyes need need a little pick-me-up. If I apply enough coats, it even looks like I’m wearing eyeliner!
3. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder: This item speaks for itself. I no longer have to pay $30.00+ on a blush and bronzer duo. I use the bronzer sparingly, as I am a little pale at the moment but when I have a bit of color I can go crazy, without looking crazy. The blush is also the perfect coral color to brighten up cheeks.
4. Eyebrow Treat & Tame: I used to never pay attention to my brows but recently I’ve learned to embrace what my Mama gave me, namely my thick eyebrows. The ‘Treat’ helps me fix random bald spots (it really does work) and the ‘Tame’ keeps my brows in place all day. I use this even on days when I’m not wearing any makeup!
5. Mineral Eyeshadows: They come in every color and they’re just effortless! One swipe and you have rich pigmented color. I’ll admit, I’m very clumsy especially with loose powders, but these are well worth it. My personal fave is ‘Caffeinated’.
6. The Brushes: Since I own and love too many e.l.f. brushes, there’s no way I can list them all. I will say that my #1 brush is the Studio Kabuki Brush (it’s so soft!)
7. Cream Eyeliner: I’m more of an eyeliner girl than anything, cream eyeliner in particular. This stands up to my oily lids and doesn’t create that transferred-line-to-the-lid look. Plus the colors are PERFECT. My favorites are ‘Black’ and ‘Copper’.
8. Studio Lip Balm SPF 15: I never wear anything on my lips, your lucky if you find me wearing Vaseline. But these new colors are so fun I just couldn’t resist trying them, and now I’m hooked. I keep one at my desk, and one in my bag in the shade ‘Nude’.
9. Cream Blush: I’m a huge blush fanatic! It’s something I never leave the house without because it adds the perfect I-just-woke-up flush to cheeks. ‘Seductress’ does just that. It’s really pigmented but I use it lightly so that it isn’t too bright.
I’d continue, but my list is already out of hand. Stay tuned for another post next month! What are your favorite e.l.f. products?
-Patti, Contributing Elfette