Hey Guys! Here’s a sexy dramatic look for all you prom-goer’s to try out. It’s daring, its fun, but its also sweat-proof! Here’s how:
1. Start by priming the eyes with our Eyelid Primer to ensure the makeup lasts all night.
3. grab your Bronzer and apply to the crease with a blending brush so the look isn’t too harsh. Next using our Defining Eye Brush and our Matte Eyeshadow in ‘Charcoal’ (or any black eyeshadow), slowly and carefully blend the color into the crease and outer ‘v’ area of the eye. Apply a little color at a time so you don’t go overboard.
6. After cleaning up any mess that accumulated under the eyes, apply a layer of our Mineral Infused Face Primer for long-wear makeup.
8. Apply Bronzer around the edges of the face, and a warm pink Blush to the cheeks, sweeping the product backwards.
9. Coat lips with a swipe of our Glitter Gloss in ‘Glam Guava’ and stash it in your purse for on the go touch ups!
-Patti, contributing elfette