Hey guys! Here's a sweet and natural makeup tutorial for those of you prom-goers that prefer not to go too heavy on makeup. After all, you're going to dance it all off anyway!
1. Start by priming the skin with our Mineral Infused Face Primer so the makeup lasts all night.
2. Apply a tinted moisturizer for a sheer finish and conceal any blemishes and under-eye circles.
3. To achieve a golden glow, apply bronzer to the forehead and across the cheeks and nose.
4. Apply our Blush in 'Twinkle Pink' to the apples of the cheeks and sweep it back, blending the product with the bronzer.
5. Prime the eyes with our Eyelid Primer in 'Pearl' for a shimmery, bright eyed effect.
6. Apply our Mineral Eyeshadow in 'Celebrity' to the lid, and blend any harsh lines. Next, dab a bit of 'Elegant' to the inner tear duct to brighten the eyes.
7. Line eyes with our Liquid Eyeliner in 'Black' and flick out the ends.
8. Coat top and bottom lashes with our Lash Extending Mascara and apply a pair or Natural False Lashes.
9. Apply our Mineral Lip Gloss in 'Au Natural' to complement your glowing makeup!
Which celeb rocks your favorite natural makeup look?
-Patti, contributing elfette