We all know Snooki from Jersey Shore is infamous for her big poof, heavy makeup, and flashy style! Recently, she’s been dropping a lot of weight and isn’t afraid to share it with the world. She also posted a photo on her Twitter of her face without makeup! Hard to believe, we know, but we actaully thought she looks way better without all of that! Here’s a more refined, polished, Snooki- inspired smokey eye:
1. Start out by priming the eyes with our Eyelid Primer to prevent creasing through a long night out.
2. Next, apply our Mineral Eyeshadow in ‘Smoldering’ to the lid only (do not go up passed the crease unless you have hooded eyes.) Make sure to blend the shadow until there are no harsh lines.
3. Using the bronzer of your choice and a Blending Eye Brush, apply the bronzer to the crease just above the smoldering shade. This will warm up the look and make it more polished.
4. Draw a thin line of black eyeliner (try our Shimmer Pencil in ‘Black Bandit’) and blend into the lashline.
5. Coat lashes with our new Volume Plumping Mascara in Black and apply false lashes if desired.
6. As for the face, go easy on the bronzer! Apply it to the cheeks, forehead, nose and chin with a light hand just to add a little glow.
7. Apply our Cream blush in ‘Tease’ to add a warm flush to the cheeks.
8. Lips are up to you- if you are more reserved, go for a light pink gloss. If you are ready to go out and aren’t afraid of a little color, go for hot pink!
-Patti, contributing elfette