So you have all this makeup, Spring had finally arrived, and you don’t know where to start. Which Spring 2012 look should you rock first? Here’s one you’ll love:
1. Start out by priming the eyes with our Eyelid Primer so the makeup lasts all day.
2. Using our new Flawless Eyeshadow quad in ‘Party Purple’ and an Eyeshadow “C” Brush, pack on the ‘lid’ color onto the eyelid stopping at the crease.
3. Grab a blending brush and blend the color at the edge until there are no harsh lines.
4. Next, using that same blending brush pick p the ‘base’ color and apply the soft lilac to the crease. I know it sounds counterproductive since we’re not going by the book, but trust me it will look amazing. It will give the lid color a glow like no other.
5. Coat lashes with two coats of Volume Plumping Mascara. This will make the eyeshadows look amazing! The colors will pop against the black mascara.
6. Apply our Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 to the face and blend.
7. Give cheeks the perfect spring glow with our new Blush with Brush in the shade ‘Blushing’ for the perfect spring cheeks.
8. Keep lips simple with a Lip Balm SPF 15 in the shade ‘Rose’.
This look is fun, fresh, and beautiful!
What look will you rock first this Spring 2012?
-Patti Contributing Elfette