Here's a fun and funky look to rock this St. Patty's Day! Have fun…
1. Start out by priming eyes with our Eyelid Primer to ensure that the makeup lasts all day AND night!
3. Next, using the green two pans over to the right, apply that color to the lid.
4. Take a blending brush and blend the green into the lime color until there are no harsh lines.
6. Apply our Pigment Eyeshadow in 'Mystic Moss' just to the center of the lid and to the lower lash line for some extra sparkle.
7. Line the eyes with black Liquid Liner and wing out the ends for a cat-eye effect.
10. Pair the look with our Glitter Gloss in 'Glam Guava' and stash it in your purse for the rest of the night!
Have a fun and safe St. Patty's day everyone!
-Patti, Contributing Elfette