Out with the old and in with the new! It’s that time of year again when Spring cleaning becomes Summer shopping! Here’s a guide to your summer must-haves:
1. Bronzer: No summer is complete without that golden bronze glow! For the summer months, apply color to the cheeks, across the nose, and across the forehead for a believable tan. Contouring is too dramatic for summer fun anyway… (Try our new Bronzer with
Brush in ‘Tan’)
2. Bright Cream Blush: For the perfect brightening, sun-burned effect go for a hot pink or bright red cream blush. The bright colors are perfect for creating a natural looking flush and the cream keeps skin hydrated. Apply to the apples of the cheeks for a youthful glow. (Try our Studio Cream Blush in ‘Flirt’ and ‘Seductress’)
3. Waterproof Eyes: Whether your going to the office or heading out to the beach, every girl needs waterproof makeup to stand up to sweat and heat. (Try our Cream Eyeliner in ‘Teal Tease’)
4. A Sun Dress: The perfect summer staple must makes its way into every ones closets! Perfect for the office paired with a shrug, or to the beach with friends. Dress it up at night with a belt, fun jewelry and chunky heels. (Get this at Victoria’s Secret)
5. Bright Shorts: Say goodbye to bland blue jean shorts and make room for brights! From acid wash to bold bright colors, this trend will liven up old pieces and make heads turn.
6. Neon Tips: Whether it’s a part of your french manicure, at the ends of your hair, or the latest shoe design, neon tips are HOT. Personally, I’d go for pink streaks in my hair.
What are your summer must haves?
-Patti, contributing elfette