Whether a comedy or a love story, any Rachel McAdams Movie is sure to bring us to tears! The Vow, starring Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum is a story about a couple who’s madly in love but when they get into an accident McAdams loses her memory and Tatum has to fight to win her love back. Here’s a step by step guide to her makeup!
1. Apply our Flawless Finish Foundation with a sponge in the shade that best suits you all over the face and over eyelids to even out skin tone. The sponge will give you an airbrushed natural finish.
2. Using our Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder, apply bronzer to the hollows of the cheeks with a Powder Brush. Blend in so there re no harsh or obvious lines. Taking an Eyeshadow Crease Brush, apply the same bronzer to the crease of the eye and outer corner. Blend upwards until there are no harsh or obvious lines.
3. Apply the blush to the apples of the cheeks for a youthful radiant glow.
4. Using a Small Angled Brush and a black eyeshadow, line the upper lash line, starting from the middle and working your way outwards. Create a soft edge wing using the brush and connect the wing to the bottom lash line. Make sure to blend both lines softly.
5. Apply our Lengthening and Volumizing Mascara in ‘Black Brown’ for naturally defined lashes.
6. Sweep on some Conditioning Lip Balm in ‘Peaceful Pink’ and the look is complete!
How easy was that?
-Patti, contributing elfette