I’m sure everyone has heard the sad news regarding Katy Perry and Russell Brand’s spilt. Unfortunately the two were too different! Russell has been sober for years, and Katy has been enjoying the party scene, which caused a ton of arguments between them. We really hope they can move past this or find a way to work it out- because we thought they were so cute together! Anyways, here’s a Katy Perry Makeup look for you guys to try!
1. Start out by priming the lids with our Eyelid Primer to ensure the eye shadow lasts.
2. Apply our Mineral Eyeshadow in ‘Confident’ to the lid and to the lower lash line.
3. Grab our Mineral Eyeshadow in ‘Smoldering’ and add a small amount to the crease and outer corner. Blend the shadows until there are no harsh lines.
4. Line the top lash line with a stroke of our Liquid Eyeliner in ‘Black’.
5. Coat top and bottom lashes with our Mineral Infused Mascara.
6. Apply Natural False Lashes to the top lash line if desired.
7. Prime the face with our Mineral Face Primer for a flawless base.
8. Apply our Flawless Finish Foundation to the skin with a sponge to achieve porcelain perfection.
9. Apply our studio Blush in ‘Twinkle Pink’ to the apples of the cheeks for a light pink flush.
10. Finish off the look by applying our Mineral Lipstick in ‘Pouty Petal’.
-Patti, contributing elfette